MirrorSync script is out of date

This topic is 3231 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Using the following configuration:

* FileMaker Server 13 on Mac Mini, FileMaker Pro v13 on remote MacBook Pro, MirrorSync 2.406 build 8009

We are seeing the following message when trying to sync using MirrorSync.

'You will not be able to successfully sync. MirrorSync is out of date or missing some script steps. Would you like to save changes anyway?'

I have deleted the configuration and started over, then repasted the script steps into the MirrorSync script.

I have not been able to repaste the layout as MirrorSync does not request it second time over - does this contain some reference to the original configuration and if so, how do I reset it.

Any ideas?

Edited by maverik_uk

OK - I have set all of the primary keys to be editable and now I am seeing an error:

Error from server: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Calling MirrorSync script on server returned zero records!'. I have checked the layouts and tables involved and all have records.

The error was all mine...I renamed the folder that held the MirrorSync scripts which meant MirrorSync could not map to them. Once I corrected this, all seemed to work OK first time, impressive considering 20 tables with 250k records in total.

This topic is 3231 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.