One iPad failing with "java.util.NoSuchElementException"

This topic is 3167 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have a client with several iPads in the field. One today failed to sync, though the others have been syncing fine. I had him close the FileMaker file, quit Go and all other apps, and restart his iPad before syncing again. Same error. I restarted the WPE and the Tomcat server. Same error. Had him restart again while I restarted WPE and Tomcat. Same error. Others had since synced fine. Below is the error we are getting. I redacted the domain and client's IP address. I told him to click "Report Bug" so you should have that.

Jul 13, 2015 10:17:32 PM com.prosc.mirror.config.server.SyncServer$4 call

SEVERE: Sync between [myservers.domain.com] / MAYIM (FileMaker Server) and Jake's ipad's Go_iPad 13.0.8( username 'Jake', running Go_iPad 13.0.9 on [client ip], ping time: 209 ms, machine name: 'Jake's ipad' )

Last sync failed: java.util.NoSuchElementException

• Newbies

Another iPad has started giving the same error. It seems like data is being written to some tables, but new records are not being created in at least two of the hosted tables from these iPads. Other iPads are syncing fine. Tonight was a scheduled maintenance on the server and the errors continued even after we successfully ran all Windows updates and restarted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Newbies

360Works was extremely responsive to our issue, even while many of their support people were attending DevCon last week.

• Like 1

This topic is 3167 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.