This topic is 3165 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

script.jpg

I use FMSP from Rcconsulting. really love that product and very grateful to Richards and his team.

The above script scans bar-codes items (my products) for sales. Now the issue is this, each scan of the same item suppose to add an increment in the quantity of the item and not adding the item on a new row thus having multiple lines of the same item. basically one needs to manually enter the quantity of the products after scanning instead of continuous scanning with the scan gun. Is there a way this can be fixed?  I really need help.

script.jpg

Why not ask Richard Carlton and team for help?

Also, the script you posted does not contain the part you're having an issue with. This part just shows the search and then what happens if nothing is found or what happens if there are more items found then one.

Generally it's best if you print a script to a PDF and then copy the content of the PDF and paste it in here, as opposed to attaching an image. 

Please give us more information so we can help you.

• Like 1

Thank you for pointing this out to us! We are making plans to add this into our Next release of FMSP

If you are looking for our team at RCC to help you develop this into your current version of FMSP, Please contact [email protected] and ask about consulting.

Thanks!
-JH

• Like 1

We can point you in the right direction but we do not offer extensive free support.  Are you interested in hiring an RCC developer to add this functionality? We also provide one-on-one personal training if you would like to learn to do it yourself. Please email [email protected] for more information.

This topic is 3165 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.