Documentation for FMEasyWeb?

gwjo

This topic is 3130 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Can anyone point me in the direction of documentation on how to set up and use FMEasyWeb, please? Apart from setup help, I also need to know if it can embed javascript and link this to a filemaker database. I am doing this using FMStudio at present but am finding it very slow progress.

Many thanks,

George

Thanks. Looks fine for someone with a lot of php experience. The demo video shows viewing functionality only. Does this system allow for the creation of new records and editing of records?

regards,

George

FMEasyWeb is only setup to "give access to the data" in your FileMaker database. It is view only.

Setup doesn't really require a lot of PHP experience. But you need a basic understanding of where are dropping the files for Web Access ( the downloads from the site ), and how to configure your database server for access.

Originally, Tim set out to make an easy way to provide view and modifying of data...but in the end he stopped after doing the view part. Primarily because of time and business reasons ( and a few personal reasons ). Tim has since stepped back from doing FM work, so the open source projects stopped at whatever point there were at. Even with that, they are a tremendous gift to the community...it represents him giving of is time freely.

This topic is 3130 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.