Hosted File accessible through computers but Filemaker Go (Ipads) not finding Host or Hosted Remote File

This topic is 3075 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi Folks,

I'm having a bit of an issue with my hosted Filemaker Maker 12 Pro file. I just changed the host server to a new computer and got it up and running to share my filemaker file.

I can access the remote file from other computers with Filemaker 12 installed no problem, but my Ipads with Filemaker Go on them cannot find the host, or the hosted file.

I have attempted to add the Host by using the host IP address on the Filemaker Go 13 app (and even double check it was the correct IP by viewing the remote file on my laptop) but I still cannot get the Ipads/Filemaker Go to find the Host or the Hosted remote File. 

I had no problem serving the file from my laptop before switching over servers. I find it curious that my laptop find the remote file and host no problem but my Filemaker Go Ipad app seem to be un able to find the Host or remote file.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Wim can answer this better then me, but I don’t think v12 is  compatible with OS 9.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4701/~/filemaker-pro-operating-system-requirements---all-versions

Edited by Lee Smith
adjusted the version of software to OS 9

This topic is 3075 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.