adding product images in invoices and estimates

This topic is 3075 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Markus,

It is already in the "Additional Information" tab in the line items marked by an "i"

Where else would you like to add it? Would it need to be every product image? or change dynamically?

What did you have in Mind?

Thanks,

-JH

• Like 1

• Newbies

Hi Jonathan

Thanks for your reply.

I am a ceramic artist and my pieces are mainly individual or small series. Having an image of every piece I send out to galleries on a sale or return basis would be a great record to have because they are hard to describe with words in an effective way. My thinking was to add each product in the products table image and all. When I send pieces to the Galleries I would run that through estimates since by the 'sale or return' terms nothing is being paid for until the gallery sells it. then I would Invoice the sold items and that would provide me and them with a receipt.

Ideally I would see the image from the Product details table in the line items of estimates and invoices respectively.

Thanks for your help

Markus

• Newbies

Hi Jonathan 

Thanks again. You're right the "i" has all the information I needed. The image container is linked to the right table and I copied a small copy of the container straight into the line items list so I can see at a glance what I'm dealing with. 

In Estimates I found a linked table just like the table the little 'i' button (in invoices) draws its data from containing an active field linked to the image. 

So I'm sorted. 

Thanks

This topic is 3075 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.