Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Unable to Install Filemaker Pro 14

This topic is 3063 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello, please can someone help me out. I am trying to install a copy of Filemaker pro 14 on my windows system,

My system is already installed with Pro 13 advanced, I have tried to uninstall it prior to installing the version 14, but I can't see filemaker on my programs list for uninstalling..

Thus, I opted to Install version 14 on it ( thinking maybe its gona override version 13), but here is the error I keep getting
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s675/sh/467e23d9-7385-4764-a7f8-53759cd2d161/6d60778b64bd39d2cdc4ac161968f5e9

"You cannot install or uninstall filemaker on this system.........."

I have checked my system specification, and it meets with the minimum requirement for version 14

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s675/sh/6d83044a-75d5-466d-a4ac-aafe3f41956a/19eaaaad0b502e84a20e21d7490b5560

-Win7 Ultimate,

- RAM 2G

- Processor: Pentium R Duo core 2Gz

Edited by shevyshevy

56 minutes ago, shevyshevy said:

My system is already installed with Pro 13 advanced, I have tried to uninstall it prior to installing the version 14,

I’m not a Window user, but 14 doesn’t override previous versions i.e. 12, 13 and it should coexist with them.

Lee

14 hours ago, Josh Ormond said:

Are you trying to install the 32 bit version? The 64 bit version would give you that error.

I didn't really consider that, just downloaded version 14  and wanted to install it..(No idea which version of OS it is for)... Thanks for pointing that out...

15 hours ago, Lee Smith said:

I’m not a Window user, but 14 doesn’t override previous versions i.e. 12, 13 and it should coexist with them.

Lee

how can I uninstall version 13 from my system? I can't find filemaker from the list of installed programs on my control panel

This topic is 3063 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.