Upload a file to iCloud Drive?

This topic is 537 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Filemaker Go 14 and iOS 9.2

I have discovered that to run a file from iCloud Drive, I must download it to FM Go.  I can't run it directly from the iCloud Drive.

So now I have added data to the file on the iPad, and I want to put it back on the iCloud drive.  There seems to be no way to export the file to the drive -- I can send it to Message, or Mail, or Notes, or even Dropbox, but no iCloud Drive.  

Am I experiencing another BCK error, or is there really no way to get the file back to my Mac via iCloud drive?

• 1 year later...
  • Newbies

Similar problem: I want to email a data file created in FM GO 14.  The data file is an exported file from a FM GO solution.  On an iPhone or iPad, the only way I can select a FM file as an attachment is to have it on my iCloud.  But exporting it from FM Go to the iCloud is the problem.  Any thoughts welcome.

• 5 years later...

This is an old topic, but I thought I'd give an update...  

Exporting a database from FM Go to iCloud can now be done on iPad or iPhone.  

Within FM Go choose the Actions dropdown menu, then Save/Send As > Database. In the following popup boxes first specify a file name. Then when asked to specify a destination, choose "Save to Files" and then select the folder on your iCloud drive where you would like to export the database. 

This topic is 537 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.