Email links and PM notices

This topic is 3041 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Stephen,

A few things:

Email links:  When I receive an email that someone has posted on a thread I am following, it provides a link to the thread but when I click the link, it takes me to http://fmforums.com/ instead.  Ever since you switched to this software, it hasn't taken me to the post itself.

Private messages:  I no longer receive notice of private messages.  In fact, I no longer find where in my preferences I can even set that information.  

Thanks! :-)

Hi @LaRetta i took a look a the settings and found one option turned off you should get PM notifications now. 

On the email I get i see a button "Go to this topic" and it takes me right there. 

This a screen shot of the email I got sent as a notification for this very topic.

568098cf0ee71_ScreenShot2015-12-27at6.04

• Like 1

Thank you for fixing the PM notices!  :-)

Usually in emails I receive from various forums, the first link takes me to the topic.  I see now my error on the emails.  I was selecting the first link which always takes me to the main forum page when instead, I should be scrolling down to find the link which begins with 'go to this post'.  Thanks, Stephen!! :-)

email_post.png

Edited by LaRetta

This topic is 3041 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.