SMTPit No Longer Available

This topic is 2956 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have SMTPit Pro installed in my extensions folder and I have a ten user license.   I am using Filemaker Pro Advance 13 on a Windows 7 machine.   Recently all my plug-ins  no longer show in the edit preferences / plug-in tab.  Nor do I have access to any of their functions.   All scripts using plug-in functions show a <function missing> description.  My co-workers running Filemaker still have access.  I also have Filemaker Advance 11, 12 13, and 14 installed on my pc.  Only Filemaker 11 shows the plug-ins.

I am at a loss as to what to do to get my plug-ins working again.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I've copied the file from their machines and even re-downloaded from CNS, restarted and re-booted, checked permission all to no avail.     

17 hours ago, fmsavey said:

I also have Filemaker Advance 11, 12 13, and 14 installed on my pc.

My guess is that they are not loading from the correct location. In addition to the extensions folder in the application folder's directory, you can also check the directory structure in appdata for other copies or that they are in the correct location there as well. It gets a little confusing.

Also, with FM 14 at least, you need to pay attention to the correct bit of the plugin as well, and make sure that it matches the version of FM that you have installed. If you have installed the 32-bit version of FM, then it will only work with 32-bit version plugins.

Mike

Resolution to my problem.  In my work environment a program called AppSense runs as a service denying access to any program or file that "meets certain criteria" as I am told.   It was specifically targeting the plug-ins on my pc but no one else.  As soon as the service was turned off on my pc by an Administrator the plug-ins showed up in the plug-ins tab.  Now they are trying to figure out why.  

This topic is 2956 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.