Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steven H. Blackwell

Server 14 and El Capitan 10.11.4

1 post in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By wattmhite
      Hi All,
      I have filmmaker server 15 deployed at my office with high speed TWC Static IP address. I've opened up all the ports per filmmaker instructions but I cannot connect from my home network and all of my 8 employees on their own home networks cannot connect either. Any thoughts or possible solutions to try?
      Thank you!

• By dkey
      Hello
      Is there a way to reduce the speed of a voice reading a text field using the
      SPEAK script?
      I'm using the 
      Daniel
      UK ENGLISH voice

Thanks
    • By Wayne Irvine
      I want to start at 1 for the next quarter, but it is currently 13 days before the end of this quarter. Logically I could start auto-enter serial at -13 and incrememtn by 1. So the first record would be -13, then -12 etc.
      Doesn't seem to like it. First record is -13, second is -14.
      Is this a bug, a feature, or known behaviour?
    • By Wayne Irvine
      I have a portal that shows records from another table. They are 'available' or not currently assigned records.
      The problem is that the list is too long. I would like to be able to filter the list by entering characters in a Filter field.
      The relationship currently looks like this:
      Available = yes
      I would like something like:
      Available = yes 
      and
      Filter (is a substring of) Productname
      I can't for the life of me figure out how to do that.

• By Wayne Irvine
      I have a look up table of products with parameters such as style, size, colour etc and of course price.
      In another table I have the items ordered which allows you to choose a style, size, and colour and looks up the price form the products table.
      I achieve this calculation using a field which contains a concatenated string like this 'style-size-colour' in both tables and a relationship based on this field. I use this relationship to return the price.
      It works the first time, but when I change one of the parameters the price is not immediately updated.
      How do I force a refresh?