Container export to IOS Photo app?

This topic is 2896 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have developed a solution for IOS devices which also utilizes scripts that facilitate importing of GPS coordinates and especially photos from the device, i.e. iPhone or iPad, within FMGo. Although I have scripted the possibility of emailing images originally captured by the solution outside of the solution, there does not seem to be a possibility for exporting the captured image to the Photos app and thus pushing them to the iCloud. I know one could first capture the image in the Camera app and then import it into a container within the solution, but this distracts from the all-in-one nature of my solution, where quick image capture is paramount. Ideally, the user would use the solution to capture the image and related contextual data, but also elect to save such an image in the Photo app at a later stage to permit sharing it to social media apps, for example.

I'm fairly advanced, having used FM since the Claris days.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess the App extensions addition to FMGo 15 accommodates saving to the Photos app, as well as direct sharing to FB/Pinterest/Twitter etc., although still not scriptable.

This topic is 2896 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.