Scheduled script runs but with no effect

This topic is 2821 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello Forum,

I have scheduled a script that i expect to search for a running tour(on current date) and creates and invoice for that tour. The server gives a notification that that script ran but when i check the database, there are no records created. Also the script ran just fine initially and suddenly that began to happen, without any alterations.

Anybody aware of a situation like this with server scheduled scripts and have an idea how to fix this.

Thank you for your time and support.

Miss-Amen.

Edited by Miss A!
Body was empty

Script does not look like it is running into any errors as per Script notification:

FileMaker Server 14.0.2 on fmserver.packsafari.private reported the following event:

2016-05-13 13:44:27.097 +0100    Information    150    fmserver.packsafari.private    Schedule "Transport Invoices" completed.

FileMaker Server automatically sent you this email.  Contact the administrator if you no longer want to receive these notifications:
P S <[email protected]>

Also running the schedule manually does not go for more than 3 seconds - it is like the schedule does not go through at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I am having a similar problem. I have a schedule setup to run a filemaker script every morning at 1am. It has been working fine and now it does not work, it runs with no error but it runs as if there are no scripts. The script normally takes about 10 mins to complete and now it just flashes status running for a brief second and then goes to status OK.

Sometimes when i go into the schedule setup and i proceed from the first screen called databases where you select the database username and password, i get an error saying that there are no available scripts for the password i have entered. I re-enter the full access password and then it allows me to go to the next screen but this still does not rectify the problem. I am running FMS 14.0.4.412

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2016 at 0:49 AM, KevinMortimer said:

Where is the location of the csv file you want to import? It must be in the documents folder. C:\Program Files\FileMaker\FileMaker Server\Data\Documents

Hi,

It is in the Documents Folder. Now, I have changed my mind to import it from client side perform script instead of scheduled script . But now the issue is its not locating the file from remote client and I tried absolute as well as relative path.

Edited by dav1089

This topic is 2821 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.