Can I prevent Scribe from erasing Excel cell border formatting?

This topic is 2850 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a customer that has provided an Excel template that they want us to use to submit our quotes to them. They have strict formatting of cell borders that they do not want us to modify. Can I prevent Scribe from erasing Excel cell border formatting?

On 5/13/2016 at 11:04 AM, ryan360Works said:

We have addressed the formatting issue. Please download this build and let me know if you continue to have issues http://sc.360works.com/SuperContainer/Files/pro/360/scribe2182 .

Thank Ryan, this new build solved the formatting problem that we were having with the border styles being overwritten.

Hi Ryan, we are still having one minor issue with Scribe removing number formats from cells. For example, I have a column of numbers which are set to currency and when we write to cells with Scribe it removes the number formatting. Is it possible to preserve this?

Thanks.

Halburn,

I will try to reproduce this. Once I do, I'll report it to the Scribe developer and update this thread if/when I have a fix. If I can reproduce it, then we can dig into what may be causing the issues.

This topic is 2850 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.