I installed 360Deploy on FileMaker 17 last week and it worked flawlessly after multiple test. I updated to FileMaker 18 last weekend and now I'm getting an error message that says "File for this operation was not found". When I check the server the application is closed. When I open the file on the server again it appears that the changes migrated and everything worked. To add to the oddity, when I ran it the first time on FMS 18 it worked just fine, but every subsequent attempt has failed. Just wondering why I'm getting this error and if there's anything that can be done to resolve it. Thanks for your help.