In order to maintain and track projects the basic needs is as follow:
- create new project,
- assign clients to project or opposite,
- auto create a project number.
- Employee assignment to project
- print project with details,
- Project Log
- Listing of projects, by number, employee assigned / registrant
- Log in necessary, by name
- Admin, Accounting and project starter (employee) level
- hour registration for employer, based on project number,
- cost view based on hours used,
- cost view on projects
- printing of bills, for assigned accountant
- clients DB,
- company listing, sub list of People in company
- assignment of people for project
- Assets DB
- assigned to project by number / name
- add assets to project
5. - Pictures DB (?) add later. Sort of assets
Scenario 1 - X
Registering a new project
Clicking on the program icon, the log in box appear, and I get the overview, that let me select from User or what to do. I can select Projects, new and then I can write name in the Project name, choose the client, add price (Cost analysis), description, deadline date, assign person from the Client Company name. Then I click ok, save or go. I will then reload and I will see the Project form, with a given project number on, and I will print the Project in 2 x.
Mark for Delivered / Finished, close the project for editing on employee level. can be reopened by admin/
Cost analysis of a project
I can use my tool to add hours I will use for a project, what materials cost, transport, other costs, and the tool give me an instant cost estimate, based on hours at a given rate, and the other input.
VAT Not included.
Weekly registration of working hours
There must be a regisatration of work hours. Every week (day) the employee add hours to the registration, based on the project numbers, this registrations give us an opportunity to look into any projects and see how much cost have been running, any time. Also viewable after ended.
Listing of projects
We should be able to list all projects, by Employee assignment, to Print list
Whenever you work on a project, there is now and then time for logging what u have done, this text field should be in the Project View, and adding, listing by date added, below the Details, Remarks Section.
My company is based in bangkok, and preferably somebody based here would be nice. I need this to be local on server in house, dont need it to export/web available.
I am working on a full spec, does somebody have any approx estimate of hours this whould use, etc.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full spec, info etc.