Gianluca D'Aquino

The attempt to push data to the server has failed. (The message received from the server was: "111A01C0-27AE-414B-AC1C-DC56C83F877E

Hello there,

I've set up 2 files syncing with Easysync. I've set up just a single table in sync called ES_TRIP (without pull or push, because I want to sync in both directions, is that correct).

I put the same cfg on mobile and on host file and the process start working but it throws me an error:

"The attempt to push data to the server has failed. (The message received from the server was: "111A01C0-27AE-414B-AC1C-DC56C83F877E"

The hosted file is on a fm server 15 that is reachable and working - I've tried the hosted link and it is correctly working.

The TRIP child table is set to add record (but not delete) on both files.

What should I check on it?

Thanks!

The host file and mobile file are not the same. They each use different scripts. If you want to sync in both directions, you'll need both push and pull.

I suggest using Tim's samples to test your setup.

Ok thanks.

What I mean is that based on the relationship that are set between sync table are the same on host and on mobile.

I've followed the setup on Tim's site and did everything as written. I set a single table to sync in 2 directions, so the name of the table is ES_TRIP.

I've tried setting on a push or a pull only configuration and in all the cases is not working.

If I put the example hosted file on the server and then I try to sync the mobile it works.

Oh, you got trapped by the Device ID. You're blocking yourself. 

Please read the link I proved. It's essentially that you understand round-tripping and the use of the Device ID to suppress it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By rmm
      I just like to have your opinion regarding on the problem I have met in using EasySync.
      Problem: One Time Pull only
      Scenario:
      Sync FileMaker_Mobile in FileMaker_Server (Deployed in AWS) - 1st time successful sync Add or update records in FileMaker_Server Sync FileMaker_Mobile again, cannot get records in FileMaker_Server - Unsuccessful sync when pulling data Add records in FileMaker_Mobile, successful sync in FileMaker_Server - Successful sync when pushing data Then when I delete the FileMaker_Mobile and copy the original solution again, it syncs again properly, on the second time it wont retrieve records from the server. However if you have updated or added a record on the local version and syncs it again, the added record on the local is stored in the server. Do you have some idea what might cause the problem or maybe you could point me in the right direction. Thank you for your help.
    • By arthursc
      Hi,
      I see that the system requirements state FM 13, but is anyone using it with a later version for instance FM14, 15 and perhaps even FM16?
      Regards
      Colin
    • By jeffwest2
      So I am new to EasySync, and trying to get the best from it.
      I am using it more to replicate a subset of a live database for external clients to access, but they will not be changing anything, so my only requirement is to pull data to my 'Mobile' dataset from my 'Hosted' dataset.
      At the moment the live database is approx. 120k records, but this grows daily between 100 and 300 records for the main customer view, and possible 3 times that for associated activity.
      I seem to have a serious speed issue, in that trying to sync the mobile version just locks everything up, trying to do an initial sync.
      I can manually pull the data over at the end of a day, then mark all of these as EX_Exclude 1 and import them manually into my new portal
      Set a OnCommit on the maincustomer view, so any changes will make the ES_Exclude to 0, thus marking these for sync
      Question 1: How do I set these back to 1 once the sync is done?
      Question 2: Is there a way to Schedule the sync to happen every 15 minutes so it has lessto sysnc, meaning less traffic?
      Question 3: If I cannot schedule it, how do I prevent the 2 database's from appearing to lock, preventing users from working on either side, or slowing everything down?
      Any help with this would be very appreciated as I am totally stumped at the moment.
    • By Joshua Willing Halpern
      Hey again. In a previous thread I suggested using javascript in a webviewer to return the difference between the server and client UUID lists in order to increase the sync check speed. It was much faster, but the code I used included an algorithm with quadratic time complexity, meaning that as the size of the lists increased the time that sync check took would grow exponentially. @GisMo helped test confirm that this solution would not scale well.
      However I think I've found a bit of javascript that solves this issue and will scale linearly. I've changed the script from the previous thread to use this new code instead. If you are using this javascript method for list comparison I highly recommend you change the sync check script to use this code. Simply open the new file, copy the calculation from set variable[ $url ] in "Sync Check Client", and paste it into your Set Variable[ $url ] step.
      Otherwise if you're using EasySync and struggling with sync check, give my solution a try!
      I've attached the new file below and linked to the old thread for continuity.
      Best, Josh
      EDIT: For anyone interested in a demonstration of just the algorithms' performance difference before updating sync check, I've uploaded a raw concept file.

EasySync_JWH_SyncCheckMod_LINEAR.zip
      Linear_Array_Comparison.fmp12.zip

• By folks
      Have been using easySync for a while, but recently I have a problem where Close File ["Hosted_Database"]  does exactly that on OS X but leaves the server open on iOS.
          OS X: FM Pro 14 & 15
          iOS: FMGo 14 & 15    
      Tired adding a Close File ["Hosted_Database"] in line 136 of "Sync With Server"  at the beginning of #restore user interface
      but this just generates an error 301:  which is record is already in use.  But of course the error only occurs on FMGo.
      I must have done something simple to cause this but not sure what… any ideas are most welcome.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.