Mark Stuller

Invalid parameter binding(s)

I am getting a new error. I thought I could decipher SQL but don't see an error in the included SQL snippet. I could move to XML, but hope not to.

Thanks, Mark

---------

Mar 20, 2017 11:20:55 AM com.prosc.mirror.config.server.SyncServer$3 call
SEVERE: Sync between data.oda.state.or.us / MAFIS (FileMaker Server) and rludy( username 'developer', running Go_iPad 15.0.3 on 10.0.6.35, ping time: 8627 ms, machine name: 'rludy' )
Last sync failed: com.prosc.sync.AbortException: [FileMaker][FileMaker JDBC] Invalid parameter binding(s).

SQL statement: SELECT "C_PATHOGENCROP"."UUID", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."z_ModifiedTS", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."?SynonymName", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."CompanyInfo", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."CropListAppear", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."DiseaseName", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."ID_Crop", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."ID_Pathogen", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."Listed", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."Notes", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."PathogenOther", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."PathogenRequirements", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."PathogenSeedborne", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."Rating", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."ReferenceSource", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."SecondInspectionRequired", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."xCropBotanicalName", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."xCropCommonName", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."z_DeletePermission_n", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."z_EditPermission_n", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."Researched_n", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."YearRequest", "C_PATHOGENCROP"."z_CreationTS", "C_PATHOGENCROP".ROWMODID AS MirrorSync_ETag, "C_PATHOGENCROP".ROWID AS MirrorSync_InsertOrder FROM "C_PATHOGENCROP" WHERE "C_PATHOGENCROP"."z_ModifiedTS" >= ?

Solved. It doesn't like the question mark....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who Viewed the Topic

• Similar Content

• By Carlo Oldani
      I have the need to setup a mirrosync so to keep updated a duplicate db of a 4D served application so to further send out some data to a mysql application, someone have already made some experience in keep synched 4D and FMS? I'm truly newbie in this ... thanks in advance and sorry for bad english. BR Sincerely

Carlo
    • By FM@NMR
      Hello -
      We recently upgraded to FileMaker Server 16. We use the JDBC driver to access our databases via the RJDBC package in R. Since our upgrade, however, connections are refused by the server. Has anyone else had this experience, or any ideas to test or narrow down the problem?
      More facts:
      FMS version 16.0.2.212 latest version of fmjdbc.jar Java v8 update 131 We can connect to databases on a separate FMS 14 server successfully We had no problems connecting to databases when we were using FMS 15 ODBC/JDBC is enabled on the server admin console and in the database we want to access for the user account we are using We thought this might be related to an SSL certificate issue, but we resolved that issue and also tested with SSL off on the server and got the same problem (connection refused) Questions:
      Are you successfully using JDBC to connect to databases on FMS 16? If so, did you have any trouble after upgrade? I would like to find out if this is an FMS 16 problem or a specific problem with something on our server. Does anyone know of some test database on an FMS 16 server that would allow JDBC access? What else can we try to narrow down the problem? Thanks!
    • By martygearbox
      I am using MirrorSync 3.02
      My scenario has 2 teams each syncing to the same file on the server.
      We will have 2 Sync configs, 1 for each team.

Team A Sync config using JDBC
      Team A will get an offline copy of the same file that is on the server, with ALL the data.
      Team A will sync ALL tables (2 way sync).
      No problem there.

Team B Sync config using JDBC
      Team B will get an offline copy of the same file that is on the server, but with only a SUBSET of the data (we will take a full offline copy and then delete many of the records).
      Team B will sync a subset of the tables (2 way sync).
      When team B syncs, will MirrorSync detect the missing records as deletes and the delete the associated records on the server? ( this is not what we want ).
      If yes, is there a way to prevent this or a better way to handle it? XML and the customization script and disable deletes?
    • By vargas
      I need some help.  I have  a database with id and need to update the name of the current record only from an oracle database.  I can connect (odbc) to the oracle database and can import by match, but there are some many records and takes a while. Is there a better solution, like jdbc, or a plugin. Currently using filemaker 14 on windows 7.  Please advice.
    • By Tony Morosco
      I am investigating interrelating FileMaker and ArcGIS databases.  I am from the botanical world and design databases on a simplified level, so please bear with me!
      For instance, (and this is an over-simplified version) in both ArcGIS and FileMaker, we have a field in our databases which lists a plants status as alive or dead.  Both of these databases are available outside, in the garden.  We often would like to update just one source, and correct a plant's status in the garden on both systems.  This would alter both the ArcGIS and the FileMaker databases, through just one update, probably in FileMaker Pro is my guess.
      I am imagining this can be accomplished through JDBC, ODBC, or SQL.  Ideally it would be via SQL.  It will provide a portal between the two systems, and update each others tables whenever the need arises.
      From what I understand, this should be possible.  If for some reason we can't get the two databases talking directly with each other, perhaps inter-relating the two with a back-end SQL database is a possibility?  We may try to build a FileMaker web portal to an ArcGIS web-viewer which can be updated, but it is kinda kludgey and does not update both tables.
      If anyone knows a method how this can be accomplished, please let me know!  Or reccomendations on where I can post to the correct forum. 
      And please let me know if I am not making any sense or I am garbling the language.  I am known for both. ;-)
      Cheers,
      Tony

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.