EdwinJ

No login methods supported

EdwinJ    0

We have a script using the 360 Works plugin and it worked for a long time and know we get the message "No login methods supported!". The script is connecting to an exchange server with Imap.  In the script we already use  "forceTrust=True".

Is there somebody who has the same problem ?

ryan360Works    16

Hi EdwinJ,

Has anything changed on your mail server recently in regards to logging in? any other changes?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FileDumb
      Hi everyone,
      I have done some research on this but cannot make headway so any help would be much appreciated!
      I am currently thus:
      • Using FM 13 pro advanced to create a runtime solution for use on Windows 7 PC
      • All well apart from when I go to a script to send an attachment by email... "email client not found" comes up...
      Tried setting the default email client but it doesn't show in default programs in Win 7
      Incidentally this system I created works ok in Mac! (but it won't be used on a Mac so...
      Many thanks in advance,
      FileDumb
    • By DataLackey
      Hi FileMaker people,
      I used to use FileMaker on a Mac, but have recently switched to a Windows 10 computer. I was developing a database on the Mac, but since moving to PC I'm getting a lot of horizontal lines, blurred text and broken borders, images and buttons as I scroll. I've attached three screenshots as examples - these are happening on most layouts, most of the time.
      The solution is hosted remotely on a Windows 2012 server. I didn't have these problems when I used a Mac, and I've looked at it on a coworker's Mac over the same internet connection and the problem didn't occur. I don't have another Windows machine I can test this on, but I did notice the problem (although it was far less severe) running FileMaker on a Windows virtual machine on my old Mac. I assumed it was a problem with the virtual machine, but it looks like a broader issue.
      The customer who will eventually use the solution will run it on Windows machines. At this stage it's so ugly and hard to read I'm not sure we can use it.
      Has anyone encountered this problem before? Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Does anyone have any solutions?
      Thanks in advance,
      John

• By Keawe
      Hello,
      I installed supercontainer on my Windows server at aws Amazon. I also installed the companion plug-in. It shows up on Filemaker Pro no problem. But it doesn't show on webdirect. Any idea?
      Here is my configuration:
      - FMS 15, Windows 2016 server. 
      - SuperContainer 2.94, build 9234.
      - I have the companion plugin put inside "..\FileMaker Server\Web Publishing\publishing-engine\cwpc\Plugins".
      - The plug-in I use is "SuperContainer_Companion_Plugin.fmx64".
      Thanks.
      P.S.: I will send an email to 360works. But just want to post it here so we can all share the solution. Thanks.
    • By Jonathan Ackerman
      My client is experiencing empty dialog windows-- starting with the Launcher.
      She is running FileMaker Pro 15 - 32bit on windows.
      She reinstalled several times with same result.
      any ideas?

thanks!

• By totoleheros
      Hi,
      I am struggling : I have a script using 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin functions. It used to run smoothly with FMP12 and 13. I had to update FMP and now the 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin would not load. I have tried with both FMP14 and FMP15. The 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin is not listed in the pref pane of FMP14/15, while — on the same machine (and the same java 8.121 version) — it is loaded. I have tried to have the file in these directories: /Application/ FMP FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced/Extensions or the ~/Library/Application Support/Filemaker/Filemaker Pro Advanced/14.0 (or 15.0)/Extensions.
      No success. Could someone have a clue about my problem? Many many thanks in advance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.