charlitoA

Upgrading to Workgroup Licence

charlitoA    0

Hi all

I recently bought a licence of 360Works Email 2, working great, but I will need to upgrade to Workgroup Licence, I thought that only when sending an email and only then where using the licence, but apparently not and I need to upgrade

Do anybody know if I get a disscount for having already the single user licence? Or do I have to buy from scratch? It's the same file or it's diferent?

Kind Regards

Happy Programming

ryan360Works    16

Hi charlitoA,

You can apply the cost of the Single User license to the Workgroup license. To do so, click on the "Pricing and Download Demo" button on the Email plugin product page. Once there, click on "Upgrade" under the Workgroup license tier. On the next page, enter in your existing license into the respective fields and click "Upgrade" next to the line that says "Upgrade from Single User to Workgroup". The plugin is the same for all license levels so you do not need to uninstall the file you already have.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lewis Stairs
      Hi,
      I have purchased the licence to upgrade from MIrrorSync 2 to MirrorSync 3 and have begun to install it. The configuration tool explained that the MirrorSync table and scripts were obselete and I needed to copy in the new ones, however, upon copying the scripts I get the attached error message. 
      Copying the table and layout works fine, but not the scripts. 
      It also worries me slightly that the application window title shows as '360Works MirrorSync Configuration: null' - is this a concern? 
      I have tried re-downloading the configuration client, with no luck as yet. 
      Any guidance would be greatly appreciated
      Lewis

Hello again,
      I have fixed this issue by uninstalling MirrorSync and re-installing v3
      Sorry for all the fuss
    • By Sean
      Hello!
      I would like to call on you fine guru's for some advice!
      I work at quite a large company in the UK, we're currently running FM Pro 12, but pay the license fee and obviously have access to all the latest versions. I am just wondering how much of a "big job" it would be to switch everything over to FM Pro 14 or 15 (we have access to both) and what implications, if any we may encounter?
      Sorry if its a silly question, I just cant seem to find a good answer anywhere about this. Thanks in advance.
    • By devices99
      I'm just about to start converting a large v11 runtime solution to v14, it will be used at many end-user sites, with many different configs, ranging from a few Win Vista (I note this isn't covered by the system requirements of v14), Windows 7 (the majority), Windows 8/8.1 through to some testing Windows 10 (including older 32-bit and modern 64-bit OS installs).
      Are there any issues/problems to be aware of in v14; especially in consideration over v11 and with Runtime solutions?
      My v11 Runtime system is extremely stable, experiencing no issues over the past few years, which is testament to the design and FM version considering a large solution user base. I'm starting to upgrade as I phase out v11 as a development platform - which has proved to be very stable over the past 4 years.
      I was also hoping to find a good "bible" type detail book to refresh myself on the new v14 features, but there only seems to be a "missing manual" guide on v14 available from Amazon.
      Thanks in advance.

• By john renfrew
      Just done a bit of research for a system I am building into extracting the text from .eml files. so here a first version. Requires apache Commons-mail
      <code>
      // EMLextract ( fm_fileIn )
      // 15_09_03 JRenfrew
      // v1.0
      // requires commons-mail
      // from http://www.cnblogs.com/jiaoyiping/p/3761560.html

import org.apache.commons.mail.util.MimeMessageParser
      import org.apache.commons.mail.util.MimeMessageUtils

removeCarr = { it ->
          return it.replace('\r\n' , '\n').replace('\n\n', '\n')
      } //end removeCarr

file = new File (fm_fileIn)
      mimeMessage = MimeMessageUtils.createMimeMessage(null, file)
      parser = new MimeMessageParser(mimeMessage)
      parsed = parser.parse()

if (parsed.hasPlainContent()){
          //smgetvariable to extract these - also getCc(), getBcc(), getReplyTo(), getTo()
          fm_from = parser.getFrom()
          fm_subj = parser.getSubject()
          return 'FROM: ' + fm_from + '\n' + 'SUBJECT: ' + fm_subj + '\n' + removeCarr(parsed.getPlainContent())
      } else if (parser.parse().hasHtmlContent()){
          return removeCarr(parsed.getHtmlContent())
      } else {
          return 'no text or html parts found'
      } //end if

</code>

• By jjjjp
      I have had intermittent problems in the past sending out multiple emails (in a loop, up to 50 emails) using the Send Mail script step. Some of the emails can fail to send. I was put in touch with an IT support person in the university where I work, and he thought that the problem might be solved by sending via an SMTP server intended specifically for applications and therefore equipped to handle the high volumes and fast speeds of the multiple emails produced by a looping set of send instructions.  The prefix for the SMTP server is appsmtp rather than smtp. I gave him the IP address for my version of FM Server 14, and he created the necessary firewall exception. However, if this solution is to work, the emails must go out directly from the server rather than from an email address that is hosted by the server. Even though I provide the new server address (smtp.utoronto.ca), and the correct port, my attempts to send test emails have failed. The IT person did not see correct the IP address at his end. He saw the IP address associated with my Mac.
      Is what I am trying to do possible? And if it is, what do I need to do to make it work? Maybe automatic emails (that happen overnight) will work but not emails initiated by a client?
      If it's not possible to do what I'm trying to do, please provide any insight into why emails in a loop might intermittently fail. Would it help to provide a time buffer between sends via a pause?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.