Speak script speed

Hello

Is there a way to reduce the speed of a voice reading a text field using the

SPEAK script?

I'm using the 

Daniel

UK ENGLISH voice

Thanks

If you would want to use Speak command in MBS Plugin, I could add an option for speed, just for you.

12 hours ago, MonkeybreadSoftware said:

If you would want to use Speak command in MBS Plugin, I could add an option for speed, just for you.

Thanks Of course but how much will this cost me? I am just a student

Another question related to SPEAK

if I want to use one language insatalled from Apple Voices to a specific "part of a text file"

and another language to a different part in the same text file will this work with the MBS plugin

In other words will the PlugIn allow me to choose which voice to use and its speed or not?

To achieve this I will write a scipt using delimiters within a text so the script would know when to switch from a voice to another 

Thanks

Maybe you email me later and I can check that next week.

For now you can try the plugin as is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ShelCOYS
      Hi, I have fm 14 server running on a mac mini. I have recently upgraded to FM16 running Mojave on 2 x local macs. We started with one license, where only one of us could use FM at a time (as we knew), I have since bought another copy and and reinstalled FM16 on the local mac with the new serial number but the server still seems to think we are using the same copy?? and we are getting the attached error. I have completely uninstalled FM locally but still does not work. I have asked my FM guy, as well as 2 or 3 other people but everyone seems to be stumped?? Is there any way of clearer the cache which may be holding this old information? Any help would be much appreciated.

• By Gaohan
      Dear all,
      I'm new here so forgive me if not posted in the correct location. We have the following situation for which we do not know how to continue:
      We have Filemaker server running on a windows server. The server is accessed through its local ip address (in the 10.10.10.x block). For an internal application I would like to extract information from a FileMaker database for usage in another application. Initially, I used the xmlresultset grammar. It works for when requesting the databases hosted on the server (i.e. : http//10.10.10.x/fmi/xml/fmresultset.xml?-dbnames returns the expected result). However, when I attempt to retrieve a list of layouts that are available I keep getting an empty body result:
      http://10.10.10.x/fmi/xml/fmresultset.xml?-db=Test&-layoutnames Returns the following contents (Note the content-length = 0):
      [Chrome section: General] Request URL: http://10.10.10.x/fmi/xml/fmresultset.xml?-db=Test&-layoutnames Request Method: GET Status Code: 200 OK Remote Address: 10.10.10.x:80 Referrer Policy: no-referrer-when-downgrade [Chrome section: Response header] Content-Length: 0 Content-Type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8 Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:01:06 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0 X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN X-Powered-By: ARR/3.0 X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block [Chrome section: Request headers] Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8 Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.9,nl;q=0.8 Authorization: Basic XXXXXXXXXXXXX Cache-Control: max-age=0 Connection: keep-alive Cookie: JSESSIONID=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.jwpc1 DNT: 1 Host: 10.10.10.x Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1 User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.77 Safari/537.36 I specifically made a layout that should return content as a table view of the records.
      I have verified with PHP, and it shows the same problem.
      I have read on some forum that layouts should be made available through web-publishing as well. How to do this? I cannot find it in the documentation.
      What else am I missing?
      Hoping for an answer!
    • By Richard Fincher
      My production Filemaker Server 14 running on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Not Mac OS X Server) has been running fine for a year since I last installed the Thawte SSL Certificate.  After renewing the certifate this year, I've tried various different methods of importing the new certificate, which came with an intermediate certificate, but I can't seem to get the intermediate certificate installed.  I've been mostly using something like:
      sudo fmsadmin certificate import --keyfile /Users/richardfincher/Desktop/GBROOMX36-4X/private.key /Users/richardfincher//Desktop/GBROOMX36-4X/ssl_certificate.crt

I've also tried importing it through the web control panel.  It was necessary to remove the old private key thus.:
      sudo rm /Library/FileMaker\ Server/CStore/serverKey.pem
      After it is (apparently) installed, I usually restart with :
      sudo fmsadmin restart adminserver
      although a few times I have rebooted the server (not a VM)

Any thoughts welcome....

Oh, one thing is, a year ago it might have been still on Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion, which was the previous OS before I upgraded it.
    • By Qam Qam
      hello every one 
      there is a way to send SMS without any plugins , 
      there is a teacher named (guy setvens) who have course on udemy to explain it , problem is its paid , i i cant afford it 
      any one knows how to do it 
      please 
      i have bought 10000 SMS with api form sms provider 
      but i dont know how to use it without plugins 

• By Qam Qam
      Hello every one 
      i want to mention multiple filed in the email 
      like agent name 
      created by 
      and date of creation 
      to be sent to the manger 
      now i can only send one field  in the email 

• Who Viewed the Topic

9 members have viewed this topic:
    Glenn S.  ash1474  fed  BruceR  Steve Martino  bcooney  Lee Smith  doughemi  OlgerDiekstra 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.