I have a solution with two, side-by-side, scrolling text fields. One contains captured content. The other contains notes on the content. I need to jump from one to the other as I make notes. But when I activate the notes field, the content field jumps back to the top. I need for the scroll position of the content field to stay where I left it, so that I can resume where I left off when I return to the field. Is this possible?
I have done some research on this but cannot make headway so any help would be much appreciated!
I am currently thus:
• Using FM 13 pro advanced to create a runtime solution for use on Windows 7 PC
• All well apart from when I go to a script to send an attachment by email... "email client not found" comes up...
Tried setting the default email client but it doesn't show in default programs in Win 7
Incidentally this system I created works ok in Mac! (but it won't be used on a Mac so...
Many thanks in advance,
I installed supercontainer on my Windows server at aws Amazon. I also installed the companion plug-in. It shows up on Filemaker Pro no problem. But it doesn't show on webdirect. Any idea?
Here is my configuration:
- FMS 15, Windows 2016 server.
- SuperContainer 2.94, build 9234.
- I have the companion plugin put inside "..\FileMaker Server\Web Publishing\publishing-engine\cwpc\Plugins".
- The plug-in I use is "SuperContainer_Companion_Plugin.fmx64".
P.S.: I will send an email to 360works. But just want to post it here so we can all share the solution. Thanks.
We have a script using the 360 Works plugin and it worked for a long time and know we get the message "No login methods supported!". The script is connecting to an exchange server with Imap. In the script we already use "forceTrust=True".
Is there somebody who has the same problem ?