paullonghurst

360works "Illegal semicolon, not in group" for multiple recepients

Hi.

I can't get emails to send to multiple recipients. Separating with a semicolon give a 360works email error: "Illegal semicolon, not in group". Using a comma, only the first recipient is sent to and using a space I get an error about whitespace in the domain.

Anyone able to help please?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By drrehak
      I am having trouble with a custom message body for each recipient.  The below script is only using the content of Email::body from the first record.  any ideas?  I would like to have a concatenated body field:
      Email::body =  "Dear" & Email::first_name  & "..... the rest of the message".  
      when doing a test email with 3 family members in my foundset. again, the loop only sets the body of the first record.  

// First connect to the SMTP server and create the message. Set Variable [ $msgCreate = EmailConnectSMTP( "mail.example.com" ) and EmailCreate( Email::from ; Email::to ; Email::subject ) and EmailSetBody( GetAsCSS( Email::body ); "html" ) ] Go To Record/Request [ First ] Loop Set Variable [ $setRecipients = EmailRecipients [ Email::to ] ] Set Variable [ $msgSend = EmailSend ] Go To Record/Request [ Next ; Exit After Last ] End Loop // We've sent the same message to all recipients. Now disconnect Set Variable [ $disconnect = EmailDisconnect ] thanks in advance for any advice!
      -Kevin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.