Graphic performance V9

This topic is 6064 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have a similar problem... I'm running and entirely Mac setup with FMServer 9 -- some workstations have FMP9 (client) and others have 8.5 (client). The ones with 8.5 don't flicker at all, whereas the FMP9 ones do.

Another strange thing is happening. Some custom graphics that I have on my layouts are not appearing on the FMP9 clients... yet they appear on the 8.5 ones.

I'm not sure if the two issues are related, but it sure seems like it is not a Graphics Card issue.

Here vs. Here:

FMP_9vs85.jpg

Any ideas?

This is interesting...up to now I was convinced that it was only a FM Windows version problem due to all the reactions i got, but now a Mac user claims to have similar problems with the graphics handling between version 9 and 8.5

Unfortunately i am afraid that at this moment nothing can be done about it. I just hope that lots and lots of people who have this problem will report the issue to the Filemaker technical service dep.

I'd love to use v9 (thats what we are paying maintenance fees for) but v9 just destroys our previous work in v8.5

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 6064 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.