Highlight active row in list view

This topic is 5630 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

And the solution is to make the publisher object taller than the window (or taller than the maximum possible height of any window, i.e. taller than the screen). I think it's fairly clear that it stops working where the publisher object and the highlighting object stop overlapping - both vertically and horizontally.

It may not be the most elegant arrangement, but at least it works - until FMI come up with a function for determining the current record.

• 2 months later...

so any update on this issue of highlighting the row in listview? i want to try it out but the problem is that i have like 500 records to show & flickering of window doesn't look very nice [annoying at times :)].

is there any other way to accomplish this without the flicker? i have a feeling there is none but no harm i asking... : :

Edited by Guest

• 5 months later...
  • Newbies

We all have noticed that when using a ListView, if you select a ListViewItem it gets a blue background as a default, and if you deselect the same ListViewItem the backgrund will change to gray. How can you change this “by default” backgrounds?. Using the System.Windows.SystemColors class located in the PresentationFramework.dll.

---------------

williamgeorge

Sunshine Coast

This topic is 5630 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.