Hidden features in themes

This topic is 3365 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Egbert

You are maybe correct that there is no recorded session. (and no, I am not thinking of Oleg's session)

However, Andrew's session does not contain any NDA sensitive informations and I have requested Delfina (at Developer relations) to make Andrew's session available to the community as it provides fundamental insights, that is important to any developer.

She has agreed that it is a good idea, so I am guessing that she has put it on her agenda. Maybe to do a webinar, if there is no recorded video.

But, I would encourage all to request Developer relations at FMI to get this session available. The more requests, the higher it will get on the list….

Is Andrew's session available to view online somewhere?

Is Andrew's session available to view online somewhere?

Andrew's 2012 session is available here (direct link, presumably only works if you're registered and logged into to the new Community, aka TechNet, site; else you will need to register first, then navigate to the videos).  It was the FileMaker 12 version of his talk.

Andrew updated his presentation (considerably!!!) to cover FileMaker 13's Custom Styles and Themes at this past year's DevCon, and a follow-up presentation by Adam Ward dove deeper.  Unfortunately, I don't believe those are available online; had to be there.

hth,

Mark

• Like 1

This topic is 3365 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.