Sign in to follow this  
Agnès

[Technique] Setof_Print_Vlight.fp7 And Setof_Print_V1.fmp12

Agnès    6

Setof_Print_Vlight.fp7 And Setof_Print_V1.fmp12

Hello,

Here is a file that allows
- To have a foot in the final page, the very end of the last page.
- To manage page breaks and reorganize its document

the version fp7 it is the "ligth" version, the version fmp12 ( you will find here ) adds the ability to make pdf via a "robot filemaker" with WebDirect and go

one can easily transpose it into any database.
Do not hesitate to create records, test and tell me any bugs or curiosity. The file is opened 100%
and any feedback is welcome!

v9 - v14 Compatible.

Thanks

Agnès

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2015
  • Category
  • FM Version
    Choose one...
Edited by Agnès

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JH Howland
      Running Filemaker Pro 11 and Filemaker Pro 11 Advanced under Windows 10 in compatibility mode for Windows 7.
      A customer has purchased a new HP LaserJet MSP426FPW that would not print reports from a filemaker solution I call MarinaPro.  Everything works well on other customers Windows 10 computers connected to several different but older HP LaserJet printers.
      I found that the "Print" commands (Restore & No Dialog is set) within virtually all my associated scripts were set to a an HP LaserJet 4L printer I used at one time when creating solutions and that was moved to the trash heap several years ago.  By clicking the print options "Specify" button, I had to select the current default printer and then I could print the reports.
      If you do not specify an output destination before saving the script or if the specified printer cannot be found when the script executes, the output from the script step is sent to the user’s default printer.  I would have thought that "Print" should have found the "Current Default Printer".  Any way to assure that it happens through scripting?
      In checking the available printers by opening Filemaker printer Setup, I can see several printers in the list that are no longer connected to the computer.
      Is there any way to clear or update the list of connected printers?
    • By eljefejb
      I have yet to come across a means of customizing the WebDirect login screen for a database, despite searching for every relevant term I can think of.  Does none exist?  None at all?
    • By NewBoard
      I have a database, which has two printable forms. One has been designed in portrait, and the other in landscape. Both of them are only ever printed using buttons tied to script steps, never manually. I was hoping that there would be some way to specify orientation via the script. However, after some poking around of my own and light Google searching I am thinking this may not be so easy.

I am able to go into Print setup to change the orientation just fine, however this sets it for the entire database which is not all around helpful. While specifying the options in the print step, I am able to change orientation. For some reason though, this changes the default orientation across the entire database. Not even while running the script, but just specifying it in the options of the script step. So now I'm at a loss.
      If this is not able to be done, redesigning one of the forms wouldn't be that difficult. But if there's a way to do what I'm trying to do, any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
    • By TJ53
      Hello, I'm testing FMS16 WebDirect with a two files solution  (an interface file that loads a data file). When the inteface file opens, it doesn't load the data file. My FMS license has a limit of 1 user connection, that seems to be the issue.
      Does this means that a two files solution will use two connections per user that opens the solution?

• By Peter Wagemans
      Yesterday, I tried to move a script that creates a PDF ( and mails it ) to a server side script, as the "save records as PDF" script step is now supported in server side scripts.
      It did not work correctly, and generated an error 800 (file could not be created on disk) in the server log. Rather generic error.
      I changed the script to point to a blank layout instead. No more error. A nice blank PDF was created.
      I put a text box with "test" in it on the layout, Arial 12 point. -> error 800
      I removed the text box and put a png graphic on the layout -> OK
      I put a text box in a font that I was sure of the server did not have -> OK!
      I tried this several times, 2 several fonts, and the results and errors were consistent. So if during the PDF creation, the server replaces the font reference by its own replacement font reference, it is able to save as PDF. If a reference lik "Arial" is used, it fails and the server reports the generic error that it can not create the file on disk (800).
      I'm using MacOS 10.12.4 as client and Window Server 2012R2 as the server. Maybe there is a cross platform issue here? As always, more testing is required.
      Can anyone confirm similar issues? Any workarounds that are known? Any thoughts and insights?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.