FileMaker Server 14 "Insert from URL" error 1631

Ocean

This topic is 2413 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello FMForums,

First off, hoping that I posted this in the right section.

I have a script that is scheduled to hourly pull the URL source from a currency conversion site and store it locally for use. If I run the script from my computer on the database it will work fine, however if I run the script from the server it will give me a "scripting error 1631". I found that if you're inserting a "url" from a file then you must use file:/// before it or something like that to fix the issue, however I am inserting from an actual URL and am not sure if I've done something wrong.

Script image is attached. If there is a better way to share my script then please let me know! :)

Insert from URL is at line 5 & line 14. If the page source is already in the "source" field and I only run the part that finds the conversion rate in it, it works fine.

ss.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Newbies

Update: I've made a button on my main screen that I click every day when I log in to update the exchange rates which works perfectly. Is it possible that we need to upgrade our server from FMS 14 to 15 and it's just a compatibility issue?

This topic is 2413 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.