Reading the MirrorSync AuditLog

This topic is 2357 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

This is my first time interacting with the MirrorSync product and I need to see if a record was updated by MirrorSync.

I have the Audit Log for the day that the update was supposed to happen, but I am have very little luck in the way of deciphering the log. 

Is there documentation, I could look at, that would give me some idea which record and field are being described in the AuditLog?

Hello Reliant_Reed,

As far as documentation to read the Audit Log, there is none. Was the modification timestamp altered during the sync? That could be one way to determine if there was a change made to the record. If you would like to view the MirrorSync logs themselves then go to the location C:\Program Files\360Works\Applications\logs for windows or /Library/360Works/Applications/logs for Mac and find the MirrorSync log for the date in question. If the primary key is unique, like a UUID, then you will be able to run a search for that value and look for logs that indicate changes in the record. If you have any trouble with this please feel free to go to the MirrorSync homepage (The same webpage where you originally launched the configuration client) and submit a problem report. We would be happy to assist you further then. 

- Zach Lee, 360Works Support Team

This topic is 2357 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.