Extract Values from Acrobat/.pdf List Box

This topic is 2283 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I looked in the the latest documentation for Scribe but didn't see any text regarding extracting multiple values from of a .pdf list box. When there's one value in the field the chosen value's extracted but when there's more than one the result is an empty/null field.

Did I miss something or...?

Cheers,

Rich

• 3 weeks later...

I received a reply from Junior Perez at 360 Works and with his permission I'm reprinting it here:

Hey Richard,

As it stands, I doubt Scribe supports list boxes. As I understand it, we use a library/API like iText or PDFBox that allows our plugin to interact with any XML document and perform scribe functions. Based on the lack of mentions of list-boxes in our documentation, that's a feature that either the library we used at the time didn't support, or something our developer didn't account for when making the plugin.

I'll double check with him that this is a feature we hadn't accounted for. As for when this feature will be made available, it probably won't happen until Scribe gets re-worked, which probably won't be anytime soon. Just so you know, in the event you wanted to hire a developer to implement this feature sooner, let me know and I could get you in touch with our project management team.

Edited by WF7A

This topic is 2283 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.