Script steps from scripts run with full access

This topic is 1872 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a way to check whether all occurrences of a particular script step occur in scripts that are set to run with full access. I am able to find all occurrences of the script step, and I see how in the list of scripts it indicates if they run with full access. But when viewing the script steps, I can't see that information about the script the step is from.

In case it helps, here's why I'm trying to do this:  we are not allowing deletes at the table security level for any of the user privilege sets. So any script that deletes records will have to run with full access. I want to make sure that we have caught all of those and set them for full access. As I mentioned, I can find all of the scripts that contain the Delete Record script step, but then I would have to search for each one of them to see whether it has full access. I was hoping to be able to do it in one step.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Jonathan

Jonathan,

There is not currently a single-step way to do that.  The fastest way to do that with the current version of FMPerception would be to do a CSV export of the occurrences of the relevant script steps, and a CSV export of the scripts flat list, and then relate them in FileMaker.

It's not optimal, but it shouldn't take more than about 5 minutes to get there...

That said, I like the idea, and am likely to do something with it in a future version of FMPerception.

This topic is 1872 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.