Jump to content
The Bridge

EmailReadMessages returns timestamp error

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm troubleshooting an GMail import routine that has worked until now.

EmailReadMessages ( "mailbox=INBOX" ; "viewed=false" ; "attachments=true" ; "readonly=false" )

returns "Could not determine date/time format: Could not parse timestamp".

This might be related to security changes that Google has made in the background, although I have managed to connect successfully to the server.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh... came across this because I took up the e-mail project again and got the same error even though the client has moved from gmail to a godaddy account. I was tipped off that the routine was still working server-side; turns out that the (v16) server was still running E-mail Plugin v3.1. I've been working with 3.3. I replaced 3.3 with 3.1 on my machine and now everything is copacetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.