FM17, Mojave, and a second User account

This topic is 1534 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

To try to explain the setup as succinctly as possible:

Database is running on a FM17 Server (on a Windows virtual(?) machine... Our IT department handles that part).

The FM database does a number of imports every morning from our primary (4D) database, using an ODBC driver, but I have not found a way to have those imports run successfully from the server, so I have them running on an instance on a secondary user account on my desktop computer.

The scripts are triggered by adding a record to a table, which is checked every five minutes using an OnTimer script.  I run a separate instance of FM17 on my user account so that I can use the database even if there is an import running.

This solution has been working (fairly) well for a number of years, but last week, my desktop computer was updated to Mojave (10.14.6), and since that upgrade, it seems that the imports on the secondary account will only run while that user account is active.

1) Is anyone else doing anything similar, where they have an instance of FM running on a separate user account?

2) If so, have you had any trouble with Mojave, or have suggestions on what may be going on?

3) Any suggestions on how to fix this?  My initial thought is to just open the database using FMP on the Server system and try having the imports run from there, but am concerned that might also have problems.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This topic is 1534 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.