Can I put something on the left only in a 2-column report

This topic is 7959 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue. I'm trying to design a report based on the answers from a questionnaire that we administered. Each question is given a weight, and then all the results are tabulated and calculated to give a percentage of the total scores.

The questionnaire is given every three months with the same person.

I'm trying to design a report that would show the results from the current and previous questionnaires. The problem I'm running into is the layout design of the report.

Here's what I'm doing:

I have records sorted in a grand summary by ID. Each ID will display a number of records.

I'm printing the report in two columns, since each ID will have two records associated with it.

My question is, is there a way to display information on the left hand of a layout so that it only prints on the left side, and not on the right side?

In other words here's what it should look like: Say ID is the ID of the person who took the questionnaire, and I want to show a summary of this and the previous time's results, but I especially need the explanation on the left hand side.

ID

----

..................LEFT COLUMN............RIGHT COLUMN

RESULT1...............1...............................2

RESULT2..............YES............................NO

TOTAL.................20.............................10

The Results and Totals are text that explain what the results show, and not the actual labels.

Thanks in advance for your help.

This topic is 7959 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.