I can't launch FileMaker Pro 14 after successful installation

• Newbies
Posted (edited)

I can see the process appear in the Task Manager and then disappear immediately. And there are no events or messages on FM Server Console that show failed authentication.

I'm running Windows 10 2004. And the client version is 14.0.4.406_x64.

Update: Under Event Viewer I can see LIBEAY32.dll is the faulting process.
Update 2: I have updated the client to 14.0.6.602 and had the same results.

Edited by J_rge
Adding information.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By totoleheros
      Hi,
      I am struggling : I have a script using 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin functions. It used to run smoothly with FMP12 and 13. I had to update FMP and now the 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin would not load. I have tried with both FMP14 and FMP15. The 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin is not listed in the pref pane of FMP14/15, while — on the same machine (and the same java 8.121 version) — it is loaded. I have tried to have the file in these directories: /Application/ FMP FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced/Extensions or the ~/Library/Application Support/Filemaker/Filemaker Pro Advanced/14.0 (or 15.0)/Extensions.
      No success. Could someone have a clue about my problem? Many many thanks in advance.
    • By EdwinJ
      We have a script using the 360 Works plugin and it worked for a long time and know we get the message "No login methods supported!". The script is connecting to an exchange server with Imap.  In the script we already use  "forceTrust=True".
      Is there somebody who has the same problem ?
    • By cril
      Hi I'm trying to develop an interface between my filemaker database and a SOAP service. No where in the wsdl is there any authorisation so I believe I need to send my username and password before the SOAP envelope. I'm trying to do that with Scriptmaster but there are only three input parameters none of which appear useful for generating or inputting the HTTP authorisation Basic that needs to be in place. I can't see the fedex modules which may have had the parameters I needed. Can anybody help/advise or suggest another plugin I should use.

Many thanks for reading this.
    • By docasar
      Hello,
      I am newbie to filemaker pro but love it   Said so, I am struggling a solution that I am building for management of holiday apartments, based on FMSP. I have created a table for bookings, and apartments, and now I am working with another table call Daytariffs that would give the price for each day of the year for each apartment. So far I have being able to show the available apartments for a range of dates, but what I am struggling now is to show the prices for those days. Basically, what I have done on the DayTariffs table is to load 365 days (records) then I have created a field called "Range" and put a calculations that shows "YES" if a date is within the dates I have set on the Booking layout as StartDate and EndDate (this dates are global fields). I have created relationship between Daytariffs and Bookings through ID_DayTariffs (Daytariffs table) = id_daytariffs (Bookings table). Later,  I have also created a global field called "BookingDAYS" on Bookings tables and set the field value as "YES", and I have created a new relationship that relates BookingDAYS = Range.
      Then I have created a portal based on the the relationship between BookingDAYS=Range, on the Bookings Layout but wont show any records  I am stuck here because if I change the Range field to be just text without any calculation and I write "YES" then the portal works, but as soon as I put the calculation back, the related records disappear...
      I have checked that calculated result on Range field is set as Text as well as BookinDAYS is a text field... also what have noticed is that the relationship graph for BookingDAYS=Range has this simbol at both sides "|---" when normally would have a three lines (like a folk) when I choose any other filed for that realtionship instead of Range.
      I am attaching screenshots of relationship graph, booking layout and DayTariffs Table
      Any ideas what I am missing here?
      Thanks a lot.
      Luis

• By Fredrickson_1
      Hello all,
      I want to start out by saying thank you to everyone that takes time to answer questions on this forum... I've learned a great deal from Forum questions and problems posted by others and have been answered by the great folks in this FM Forums community!
      Cheers!
      My Question - 
      Current Script is an If statement that changes my Maintenance_Task::status from "SCHEDULED" to "SERVICE DUE" when conditions are met in the Hours Field. Also an optional Checkbox to be used when task is completed. See script below:
      If (TASK COMPLETED = "TASK COMPLETED"; "COMPLETED"; If (Engineering Machinery::HOURS ≥ NEXT SERVICE; "SERVICE DUE"; "SCHEDULED"))
      I would like to have the "SCHEDULED" task be duplicated, and the duplicates status field be changed to "SERVICE DUE". Leaving the original record unaltered, and the new duplicate record to eventually make its way to a "COMPLETED" task and logged as so for records.
      Can anyone tell me if this is possible...  If so how can i incorporate it into my current script? 
      Thank you for your time

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.