What would it cost to have someone make me a database using filemaker go on a single ipad for managing a lost and found inventory?
What I would like it to do ...
1. log into the database each item being put in and by whom
2. take a picture of each item
3. print a sticker to affix to each item with a barcode so it can be referenced for disposal or pickup by owner
4. have email reminders for auditing on specific items that can perhaps only be stored for X hours before being destroyed (credit cards and such)
5. generate a weekly and monthly report for all activity in the lost and found safe..
Filemaker Go 15 instantly crashing on launch(iPhone) since IOS 14.2 upgrade. Anyone else?
Hi have a PDF that I annotated on my iPad. I upload this pdf to a container field in FM Go. If I go to my desktop FM Pro, I can see the annotations just fine in the container preview however on FM Go, the annotations do not display in the preview.
If I export the pdf from the the container, the annotations are indeed there.
What can I do to get the annotations to show in the container preview in FM Go (as they do on FM Pro on the desktop).
I'm on iOS. I'm using iOS shortcuts and FM Go.
In FM Go, I send a container's PDF to iOS shortcuts via a x-callback-url with an "input" of the Base64Encode PDF. I annotate the PDF in iOS Shortcuts. I then send the annotated PDF back to FM Go to insert it back into the container...however there seems to be some characters in the Base64encode fmp url parameter that can't be passed in the URL coming back.
Is there something I can do to further encode this Base64 script parameter (that is the annotated PDF) so that it will pass back to FM Go via the URL.
Hi -- I have a few iPad solutions I created awhile back, where I hid the upper and lower toolbars from view. but as I recall, there was a swing gesture I could use to reveal them -- I thought it was swiping down with 3 fingers . . . but this seems no longer to work?
Can someone jog my memory on this? I just need to be able to reveal the "Find" function temporarily.
Who Viewed the Topic1 member has viewed this topic:archrid404