Font size and justification changes in conditionally formatted cells.

This topic is 1094 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello,

I'm hoping someone from 360Works will have seen this issue before and can help. I can ask Microsoft for help as well but I figure you're the best place to start - and I don't have a ton of time to figure this out.

I have a FileMaker solution with a script in which Scribe loads an excel workbook, and writes values. This excel workbook has a bunch of conditional formatting. The first three rows are static, but the rest is conditionally formatted, based on the value of the cell in a hidden column, changing depending on the row.

The problem is that everything after row three is supposed to be size 11 font, and everything but column A is supposed to be centered. Everything in the template itself seems fine, but when I run the script and open the workbook, I find that most cells have changed to size 12 font and left justified (well, right justified after converting all the cells to numbers). It's odd though because scattered about, I see some that are centered and some that are size 11, with no apparent pattern.

Have you seen something like this before? This is for a client who would like to run her FileMaker reports within the next week or two so I'm really hoping this can be resolved and I don't have to tell her to just correct all the formatting herself. So your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

This topic is 1094 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.