Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Using the FullCalendar Addon multiple times for different data

This topic is 675 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I implemented the FullCalendar addon into our solution a few months ago and have been very happy with it so far, its definitely a huge upgrade over doing a calendar the old-fashioned way and it was fairly straightforward to customize it for what I needed it to do.

However I am running into a problem now. I need to use it in a different part of my solution, for a completely different table of data. So I created a new layout and dragged the addon into it, then pointed it to the requisite detail layout and table, mapped all the needed fields, etc.

However its not working. In calendar view it only shows the events for the first FC instance and table, not ones from the new table. When I click on a day, it does open the new detail view I pointed it to, but it then locks up FM until I have to force quit.

The original FC has not been effected and is working normally. What is going on? Can you not use FC twice in a single solution if each instance needs to look at different event tables?

I originally posted this in the Claris forums last week but did not receive an answer.

This topic is 675 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.