Server Maintenance This Week. ×

WANTED: Hiring FM Developer for a few hours of consultant work

relatively

This topic is 626 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello all- looking to hire a FileMaker pro. I am building my own database solution and have been stuck with the relationships in my tables for quite some time now. I have gotten close to a working solution but it seems a little messy and is not quite working.

What: I am looking to hire someone to work with me remotely (via zoom) to review my database with me and the relationships between my tables and guide me in the right direction or potentially even help me do the work to get the table relationships completed. Must be a good communicator, ready to dive right in, and must have a solid understanding of relational databases and their implementation within FM.  

Relatively, I do not believe my project is very big or complicated. There are 11 total tables and my issue really only lies between 3 or 4 of them. Please note I am using FileMaker Pro 15.

When: Looking for help ASAP, ideally would meet this week. I am in US-Eastern time zone and would have most availability after 6pm Weekdays or this weekend. We can do one long session or multiple shorter sessions based on our schedules and the need of the project.

I will pay hourly based on an agreed upon rate. If you believe you can help and are interested to know more about this job, please reach out so that we can discuss further. Please be able to verify your FileMaker proficiency- such as a digital portfolio of your work, having made substantial contributions in post/comment history on fmforums, a FM certification, or something similar.

Thank you for your interest! 

Edited by relatively

• Newbies

I'm a FM developer, and I am ready to help you in developing you DB. Even if 15 is a older version, we can do lot of things.

I work on FM everyday, and I am a Claris Partner Certified, don't worry about proficiency. I am italian, my time is UTC + 2. Feel free to contact me

This topic is 626 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.