Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Dymo labelwriter 400 problem...

heidi22

This topic is 446 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi,

I have a Dymo Labelwriter 400 printer and was trying to print out some labels (they are in a continuous strip not on a full page) but the formatting was wrong. I tried a bunch of ways with both portrait and landscape orientation but labels still didn't print out right. So, I tried to format the label in a different way which I attached a small image of. It printed that way with all of the info but the orientation is wrong. So, I looked for some kind of tool that would rotate the fields so they would display right but didn't see anything. After that, looked online for some kind of a continuous label template that would work with this printer but didn't see anything. I guess it's because the printer is old, but it seems like there should be some kind of fix for this. I really would like to be able to use this printer as nothing is wrong with it, it did print out things nicely in the past.

I've spent about 3 hours fiddling around with this problem, don't know what else to check out. Maybe someone else can see a mistake I am making or might have a suggestion.

Thanks for any input you might have,

Heidi

heidiLabel.jpg

This topic is 446 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.