19 hours ago19 hr Hi everyone,I’ve added some free browser tools to Filesoft that I’d like to share.SVG ConverterPrepare SVG icons for FileMaker buttons, including converting supported strokes into filled paths. You can keep the original colors or make the icon recolorable in FileMaker. There’s also an icon library if you need a starting point.https://filesofttools.com/filemaker-svg-converter.htmlDDR ExplorerExplore your XML Database Design Reports. Search for fields, scripts, and layouts, follow Uses and Used by references, search readable text, and review missing references. You can inspect the relevant script step and export findings as CSV.A missing-reference finding doesn’t necessarily mean your solution is broken. It describes what’s in the imported reports—a related file’s report might simply be missing.https://filesofttools.com/filemaker-ddr-explorer.htmlBoth tools process files in your browser. No upload, account, or email address is required.If you give them a try, I’d appreciate hearing what works for you and what could be better.Thanks,Plato
Create an account or sign in to comment