Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Stage Is Set For Design Master Class In LA

This topic is 7904 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Stage Is Set For Design Master Class In Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES, CA - FileMaker Pro database developers will have an opportunity to improve the look and usability of their database solutions as the Interface & Interaction Design Master Class comes to Los Angeles for the first time, October 23-25th.

This course, taught by design expert Albert Harum-Alvarez, is for developers who want to make their solutions work better and feel more professional, while enhancing their usability. The classes are intended for experienced developers and admission is granted through interview only.

In the tradition of a conservatory master class, the curriculum is the students' own project. Each student brings a 'master piece', which will be the subject of their work over the three days of the class. By the third day, students see wholesale transformation of their work, and learn lessons that not only can be immediately used in their revised work but can be applied to other solutions as well.

The Design Master Class has been offered in a number of cities, including Phoenix, Miami, Toronto, Vancouver and Washington D.C. Florence Ross of Alberta took the class in Vancouver: "The class was one of the best learning experiences I've had for some time. I liked working on REAL stuff and seeing other people's REAL stuff. Meeting and sharing with other people was very valuable and encouraging for me."

Harum-Alvarez also expressed his pleasure in offering this class on the west coast. "We've received many requests to bring this class to the Los Angeles area in the past. With Southern California's large community of FileMaker Pro developers, I'm expecting an excellent turnout."

The class will be one of the first courses offered at the new Los Angeles facilities of The Support Group, Inc. "We're very pleased to have Albert's class as one of the first offerings at our new training center," says David Knight, Director of The Support Group's Los Angeles facilities. "His teaching approach helps developers to see their own solutions more clearly and then conceive innovative and attractive alternatives to improve user interaction."

The classes will run all day, October 23rd through the 25th at The Support Group offices in North Hollywood, CA. The offices are minutes away from airports, hotels, restaurants and subway stations.

For Additional Information:

David A. Knight

Phone: 818 841 7452

[email protected]

###

This topic is 7904 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.