Troi URL Plug-In

This topic is 6920 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I just started messing around with the Troi URL plugin. Does anyone else have experience? I'm getting it to work fine using the GET command, but still haven't had success with POST. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks,

Dan

Yes, I have exactly the same experience. I wrote to them a couple of days ago about it and have not heard from them. I also tried to buy the plug in on line instead of the demo so I could get past the 90 minute thing and the KAGI e commerce thing doesn't accept my credit card which is functional.

So there is really no support which you probably have found.

Does anyone have a file example for the troi- url plug in that actually works and we could see? Thanks

• 2 years later...

-I've tested plugin on FM5.5 and FM7.

-Get or Post did work in some cases for FM5.5 but not for FM7.

-Some abilities provided by plugin didnt find much exciting...can do the same with Open_URL function.

-Therefore, I'll wait for real improuvments on Troi_URL before I start to use it.

Troi finally got back to me after I was able to find my problem. I think the data I was getting back was larger then the 64k limit of FileMaker 6. I re-worked my reuest, (POST) and now I have no problems...

This topic is 6920 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.