"No Access"

This topic is 7624 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm having a kind of dumb problem. I have a login system in place. When the username and password is validated, it forwards the user to a certain file based on what 'unit' they are.

Anyways, I have the 'assessment' unit being forwarded to a file called 'contact'. Contact, like all my other files has two passwords set up. [no password], and an admin password (full access). There is an open script on the file to see if the user is logged in. If so, it displays the data. The 'try default password' box is checked, with the blank password.

Upon logging in, I get a "No Access" layout. The privelages on the [no password] password are sufficient. They have all browse and edit, create, print, and that's it...

What is not happening, here? It worked fine before!

Nevermind, once again it was my own dumb fault... Apparently a long time ago I dabbled with using groups, and since then I haven't really needed use for them, so I deleted the groups, and it works ok now.

Thanks Chrisitan, you've been all over my posts today!!!!

I forgot all about the "Overview" thing in the access privelages, I then looked to see that I didn't have groups specified in any of my other files. I have three groups, and none of them gave access to the layouts in the file. Go figure! hehehe... Thanks again, Christian, you've been a saint today!

This topic is 7624 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.