Server Maintenance This Week. ×

default themes?

This topic is 8623 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Can I create custom user interfaces for Web Companion. The default themes are boring and I didn't find any info on the manual. Basically can I create a custom browser page for WebCompanion, or is it only possible on different versions of Filemaker? I'm not talking about the html page which loads first. I know I can use my own html page for that.

quote:

Originally posted by puterco:

Can I create custom user interfaces for Web Companion. The default themes are boring and I didn't find any info on the manual. Basically can I create a custom browser page for WebCompanion, or is it only possible on different versions of Filemaker? I'm not talking about the html page which loads first. I know I can use my own html page for that.

I think you mean for the Instant Web Publishing option, is that right? I think there is a tool available somewhere which allows the creation of FileMaker themes, but I don't know it's name or location. Perhaps someone else here will.

But if you want a fully custom look for the web pages, you might have to move away from Instant Web Publishing to CDML, where you program each page manually to look and act as you wish.

Chuck

This topic is 8623 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.