Where to Load Barcode Font

This topic is 7488 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi - hoping someone can help. confused.gif

I developed an Production Scheduling database that made extensive use of barcodes. Other people in my organization have been using it for the past 2 years without any problems. Recently an issue came up that I had to look into but I realized that my computer no longer had the 3of9 barcode font loaded.

I'm running Windows 2000 and Filemaker Pro 5.5, but can't seem to figure out where to load my barcode font so Filemaker will recognize it.

I put it in C:WINNTFonts -- but when I open FM and try to customize fonts, the 3of9 does not show.

Any ideas? Or is there a different barcode font available that I should be using?

thanks in advance

Scott

[email protected]

Honestly, I can't remember where to put fonts in Windows at all, but we use 3of9 on our Macs and on our Win 98/2k/me machines, and it works on all of them, so it's not the font itself, unless the font file is corrupted in one way or another. It sounds like a pretty straightforward windows problem to me.

sorry I couldn't be more help.

-Stanley

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the long delay in responding. Installing the font was what I needed to do, but for some reason my Windows setup wasn't giving me that option. Took some time, but finally got it to work. (had to have an IT guy come in and reset some code on my computer?:.

Installed the font and everything is Bar-Coded just great.

Scott

This topic is 7488 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.