SMS plug-in?

This topic is 7136 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have just developed a telephony plugin for FileMaker (it is under beta testing right now. If you want to check it out its at http://www.fptelephony.com) that allows you to interact with the phone system using tapi. I did a bit of research and I found that to add SMS functionality to our plugin would not be a large amount of work.

If I was to receive enough feedback that this would be a feature that many people would want, I would certainly consider adding it. I could not justify the effort and expense though if it would only be useful to a couple people. Let me know at [email protected] if you would buy a plugin with this feature.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Newbies

Can u tell me more about that? How you do that?? I'm really not familiar with the SMS stuff(Send and Receive messeges) but i really need to know how you can do it using this particular Plugin, if i can help me telling more about it...

Thanx a lot

Tozzini

• 2 weeks later...

You can use this plug-in to post the text message to the provider's web site by breaking down their submission form. This works with most providers. We understand that Sprint no longer supports this ability, but we have been succesful with most of the other major providers.

In kindess,

Stephen Knight

FMWebschool

This topic is 7136 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.