FM Server Wireless configuration?

This topic is 7346 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have established file sharing and airport network for my two notebooks. One notebook has FM Server installed and sharing a dB. "Open Remote" on the client FM does not display my airport network or the shared dB. Any insight on this matter?

I have done this already for 15 workstations but I cannot seem to get it working for 5 notebooks. I am using OS 10.3.2. I have FM Server installed on a Powerbook G4. I created a dummy database that I would like to share. I have an established Airport network that both the Powerbook G4 and an iBook G4 share. FM Server is started on the Powerbook G4. "Open Remote" on the FM client does not see the shared dB on the FM Server? What gives? It did not work this way before. Any OS 10.3.2/FM/Airport networks resources online that I can use? Thanks.

-=awpadmin=-

make sure you set the ip addresses for the airport right, not using NAT, and FM server configured to use both network cards. Also allow connection between wireless clients. (You are not using Airport Base Station, do you?). Any server shold have a fixed IP.

This topic is 7346 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.