Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Have user choose value list?

Aragorn

This topic is 7346 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a lesson plan database that I want to create into a Runtime so as to distribute. However I would like to include the State Standards for each state and have the user choose their state and have that state's standards appear in another field as check boxes. I originally planned on charging extra for the cutomization but I know that would be a nightmare...

Is there a way I could have the standards made as value lists which allows the user to choose their own?

My next concern would be that when I make the runtimes I always select do not allow the user to modify the database. Is there a way to allow them to only modify the standards and their school district name along the top of the final printed version?

Thx...I hope this makes sense!!

Version: Developer v6

Platform: Windows XP

I use a menu file with one record. I have layouts where the administer or owner can enter their own text or logos. I use a constant relationship to use these in other files and layouts.

You could use a conditional value list for the state standards based on the state they selected in the menu file.

This topic is 7346 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.