New Window a Mac Only Thing?

This topic is 7318 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

fm7_multiplewindows.jpg

As you can see mac actually uses multiple windows... Unfortunatly When you do this on a PC It doesnt look like this at all... Is there a way to do this that I dont know of.. I would like to be able to see the desktop as shown in this picture with multiple windows... I really hope this isnt a mac only thing because Unfortunalty its a PC business world frown.gif and people would like this standalone look better than what I see on the PC frown.gif

• Newbies

Didnt mean to sound bad towards macs (I love macs better than PCs in Some Cases and I own both) but when I saw this picture before I bought Filemaker Pro I though both versions would look like this (kinda disaapointing looking on the PC) frown.gif

I was also disappointed to find out that the new widow script does not really apply to PC. I believe that the best way to handle windows in PC are to have when all maximized so if I use the new script new window and a size to 300 * 300 all my maximized windows will be restored. I cannot really see what this function will do for PC users!

I also cannot understand why FMI kept the custom dialog script, specially now with the new window scripts. Let

This topic is 7318 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.